Chicago Blackhawks Jersey

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Potential Blackhawks contract motivating Alexandre Fortin at rookie tourney

cheap blackhawks jersey

Traverse City, Michigan -. Alexandre Fortin is, we can be sure of is that he is a professional hockey player.

His goal is to convince the now same the Chicago Black Hawks.

Fortin, a 19-year-old forward has certainly given his speed and impressed in the management of the attack skills and Black Hawks, such as invitation of a free agent in the organization of the prospect camp in July. Then, Fortin is, Traverse City, and you have to get the next week invitation to the NHL rookie tournament that begins on Friday in the training camp of the Black Hawks that starts with Chicago.

Hope of Fortin is to solidify the contract of the entry level from the Black Hawks by continuing to shine over the course of four games of Traverse City. Black Hawks will open the tournament against the St. Louis Blues at 6 pm CT. On Friday.

"I know what I can," Fortin was told on Friday after the Blackhawks Jerseys morning skate. If I'll not do drafting, "I just wanted the camp [invitation to the outlook] there were. Please I do not mind it. I just think I want to show what I what you can on the ice. So over.

"I'm certainly, you can be more high reproduction [in the rookie tournament] you want to display. I, I love to show what I can do to be able to play higher."

, Open the speed and skating up the game, but you can do what Fortin to create for himself and his team-mate. He led all of the Black Hawks of the outlook in the goal during scrimmages at the prospect camp, also, we set several team-mate "target.

Outlook of the camp was included players of some of the potential NHL it was a competitive environment. Rookie tournament in the competition, you need to further step up.

"It would be good, Rockford IceHogs coach Ted Dent is" Black Hawks rookie team coaching is, to say I was. "It is, in the summer rather than the other team, the game against your team-mates and friends. This will be a different atmosphere.

"He just maintains simply day-to-day getting better, continue from the summer, we had an excellent development camp."


Fortin has not stopped working since the Blackhawks prospect camp. He returned to Quebec after the camp, it has been every day training.

Fortin of confidence is high now. He does not understand there will be him in the eyes a lot over the next few days. It's fine by him.

"I am a man who always put pressure on me, a" 6 feet and 172 lbs, played in QMJHL Fortin is, to say I was. "I'm good in pressure, it is a good thing. "

Fortin is, if it is possible that he is to replicate anywhere near the success that had the prospect camp, he will probably present a professional contract by the Black Hawks. Fortin is, because he played last season in North America was less than 20 years old at the time of the last of the NHL draft, you are eligible to sign the entry-level contract.

Professional contract, like all of the hockey player, has a meaning for Fortin.

"It's the beginning of the dream," said Fortin said. "Everyone wants to play in the top league. It too, is my goal. Contract, this is the beginning of everything."

No comments:

Post a Comment